Tuesday, April 24, 2012

London: Buckingham Palace

I would love to see the Buckingham Palace. Even though it is one of the biggest tourist attractions in London, it is also still currently where the queen lives. You can tell if the queen is home by whether the flag is flying or not. I know I probably wouldn't get to see the queen while I was there, but I think it would be a really unique experience to see the palace where she lives. I would also really like to see the changing of the guards there. I am amazed by how still they stand, I don't think I could ever stand that still for so long, especially with people walking by and looking at me. The guards do a big show, just to change who is on duty. I think that would be very cool to see, because I have heard so much about it.

Source: google.com via Alayna on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment